Shared Code of Conduct
As of October 18, 2021 (Subject to change)
We hold the health of one another in our hands.
Vaccinations are extremely effective and the best tool we have to keep one another safe.
BY RESERVING A TICKET TO A PERFORMANCE OR EVENT, EACH GUEST MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS LISTED BELOW.
These protocols apply to all events at the Theatres of Emerson College:
Emerson Cutler Majestic, Emerson Paramount Center (Robert J. Orchard Stage, Jackie Liebergott Black Box, and Bright Family Screening Room), and Tufte Performance and Production Center (Semel Theater and Greene Theater)
These Protocols Apply To You And Each Member Of Your Party.
If you are booking tickets for others, please ensure they are aware of and agree to these protocols.
- I fall into at least one of the following categories:
- I am fully vaccinated.
- I will have received a negative PCR COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of arriving at the venue.
- I will have received a negative COVID-19 rapid test result within 24 hours of arriving at the venue.
- If feeling sick, experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or
having been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, I will stay home. Our box office will allow you to refund or exchange performance tickets at any time prior to the event. No one should come to the venue if they are not feeling well.
- I will wear a 3-ply face mask at all times when indoors at the theatre and understand that no gaiters, bandanas, or masks with vents are allowed. I understand that this is also required for all guests and staff, the only exception being for performers when they are on the stage.
- I will refrain from eating or drinking in any indoor area of the theatre. All concessions in the venues have been discontinued until further notice.
- I understand that if I am not abiding by any of the above guidelines, a staff member will ask that I comply. If I am unwilling to do so, I will leave the theatre as instructed.
It is within our values to create a safe space for everyone, full stop. All staff at the Theatres of Emerson College are working to ensure the health and safety of all who are sharing these spaces. Maintaining our community’s health and safety requires the effort of all involved. By committing to this Shared Code of Conduct, you are not only protecting yourself, but fellow guests, artists, and staff. Please do all you can to help keep all of us safe. We cannot wait to see you at the theater!
Any prospective guest with questions or concerns about health safety protocols is encouraged to contact the Box Office. Representatives are available Tue-Sat, 12pm-6pm, by phone at 617-824-8400 or by email at email@example.com.